Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One not so sick puppy

So right around the time when I should have been exercising or preparing dinner, our dog Della started doing a dance. I thought she just wanted to be on youtube but Honeyface was worried. It seems Delaware has some luxating patellas and the dance was her way of saying "wow, i think my patellas are luxating."
So we went to the after hours vet which worried me as Della does not have an HMO, what with the whole S-Chip thing, but we love her so we took her to the doggy doc. By then she was just fine and the vet checked her out and said don't worry and it turned out not to be all that expensive.
Like I say, I think she just wanted to be on youtube.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Glad to hear that Della is ok but sad that is not on youtube. C'mon... give her her 15 minutes!

Carol said...

We have the camera ready for the next time she decides to do her little diddy.