Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Ice(pak) Man Cometh

I spend lengthy parts of the year paying little to no attention to sports. I will glance at scores on news websites, hear vague details on the radio and on tv and that's about it. But now and then (yes at the begining and end of seasons) my interest is peaked and I pay closer attention. This is one of the latter periods: fantasy draft, Tigers trying to eke, and the Mountaineers giving all the (sc) U M people a well deserved humbling. And tonight, my wife's favorite Tiger pitcher returns to the mound. The Gambler will either revitalize our injury plagued league champs, or will emcee his own curtain call. but either way, Honeyface will probably let me watch some of the game. If I agree to help her put together her roster for this weeks fantasy match.

And here's hoping The Maestro feels better.

No comments: