Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy scraps


had a rough day and tomorrow bodes more of the same. But nobody wants to hear about that, not even your grandmother. So instead here is a list of reasons for the tommmmmmmmmy to be happy:


I still smell OK after a rough day


Spatulas are awesome and useful


My honeyface is very nice to me


my dogs always want to show how much they love me in the face


I have two Marx Brothers DVD box sets


I am not worried that the microbe Candida albicans exhibits a dimorphic growth pattern


My nose is prominent


The fan-light in my bathroom is sweet


I have enough clean socks for the week


There is no draft


I am handy with a hammer


I like to move-it move-it


My begonias are very healthy


There is a piece of apple pie in the fridge


My sisters call me "Buddy"


I have great hair


my neighborhood sewers do their job

******************


OK, I feel much better. feel free to recomend any additions


3 comments:

Carol said...

Candida albicans is a type of fungus, yeast to be specific, that grows naturally in the human body. When levels of this fungus become too high it can cause a yeast infection. It can appear as a single yeast cell or in a filamentous form called pseudohyphae.

Mrs. White said...

And Maggie, well, she too loves you. In the face, even :)

Carrie said...

You are capable of crafting awesome pieces of furniture with your bare hands.

You beat Stu in fantasy football last week.

Heroes starts on Monday.

You have a large group of male friends who enjoy spending many hours with you in the woods.

You have a friend named Carrie who loves you lots (yes, possibly also in the face) too.