Friday, November 30, 2007

Some retractions

It seems I have been a bit unfair, recently in my public comments and, on advice of council, I am taking this opportunity to clarify and recant a few prior statements.

As for my comments on those involved in the mortgage industry it was unfair to describe all involved as "criminals and pirates." I should have been more responsible and referred to them as opportunistic goons.
I regret my statement that baby boomers are all ignorant, obtuse and near-sighted. In point of fact, many have decent vision.
I should not have disparaged the political parties currently in power and I would like to say to the leaders of both parties that I was wrong-your parents were married.
As to my description of political pundits as mental-munchkin stooges who see public life as a game of jenga, I stand by my word.
As to my vulgar comments about my dogs, I want to say that they are least deserving of my venomous verbiage.
As to my assessment of the the modern romantic comedy as a hollow shell of its predicessors, I was correct.

No comments: