Friday, November 23, 2007

Its been a bit of a while...

Since I have put something personal and meaningful on the bloggy

Since I watched the 2 George Washington mini-series starring Barry Bostwick

Since I took out the ole guitar

Since I spent an evening with my dad watching the George C Scott Christmas Carol

Since I listened to a few hours of Old-Time Radio on a long car ride

Since I was optimistic about certain financial matters

Since I could over-do the partying and feel fine the next day

Since I built something really awesome

Since I tackled anyone

Since I last had the snow blower in working order

Since I put something extra in my hot cocoa

Since I read some Sherlock Holmes

Since I was on a sled

Since I got excited about seeing a train

Since we were all together

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Well let's do something about that last one... We'll see you tonight.

Mrs. White said...

Had fun last night, and let's pick a weekend for game night! (We could even read some Sherlock Holmes if you'd like ;)