Tuesday, February 26, 2008

i'm a backwards sort of guy

So I just threw some red stuff in the wash on the gentle cycle and I still think I am masculine.

I would rather hear "rhetoric" than concrete unworkable plans from a presidential candidate and I don't see what's so wrong.

I would rather hear concrete workable plans from legislators than more empty rhetoric.

I think I can be conservative and not want the government paying any attention to my phone calls or the brain-bran.

I simultaneously believe that casablanca and the rock are good movies.

I think people can change their minds

I think there is rampant agism against the young.

I think there is nothing un-american about the designated hitter rule.

I think it is weird that the nra doesn't get on board with ecology.

I will take a great deal of time with my word choices and gramatical intricacies but i don't particularly care about capitalization

or punctuation

I want smaller government and more consumer protecting enforcement.

I wish the ascot would make a comeback

2 comments:

paul said...

Welcome back to blogdom, my friend. As you can see, I too am trying to become more digitally involved. Nice post. Keep em coming.

At the end of the day Keith Olberman is your friend. Trust me.

Nathan said...

Just noticed your Twitter updating do-dad or whatever that thingy is that is labeled "if you're like me..." and I checked out the craig's list ad.

that was great.

P.S. Olberman is your friend and mine.